Market Analysis – Principal Garden Review
Principal Garden Review – Average Transactions price psf for the new home sales is about $1700psf at District 3. District 3 include Queenstown, Tiong Bahru, Alexandra, Commonwealth. New Home sales in district 3 at this time include Highline Residences, Alex Residences, The Crest and Commonwealth towers. The Crest is the most comparable development as its situated just beside and also just launched recently. The Crest is transacting from $16xx to 18xxpsf, average about $17xxpsf.
Condo in District 3 is highly sought after due to its city fringe location. A trip to Orchard Shopping belt or Vivocity will just consume about 5 minutes.
Condominium in District 3 has a healthy volume and rental prices due to its centralized location. Rental every month top 100 units with an average of $4 per square feet. Rental that close to the MRT station could even have a higher rental premium of 20% higher of $4.80 per sqft.
The luxury 663 condo units of Principal Garden will open its booking to the public which will feature UOL’s impressive condo project. The offer will start with 250 units within the price range of S$1,600 per soft. Hence it is considerably lesser than The Crest nearby, which was priced at S$1,700 psf last year.
Principal Garden review – why is it good for investment?
- Prime location that is serene, peaceful and also quiet.
- Limited land in and around Prince Charles Crescent and Redhill area.
- Reputable public listed developer that create award winning masterpieces. All UOL new launches since 2005 had won multiple international awards.
- Principal Garden Singapore Condo land bid per plot ratio is lower than the land sales for The Crest condo next door. Developer will have the ability to price to sell.
- Huge land size of 268,716 sq ft with world class landscaping.
- Major malls, wet market and also hawker centre around Principal Garden Singapore Condo @ Prince Charles bring convenience into the life style.