Principal Garden at Prince Charles Crescent is a brand new condo by UOL. Comprising of different units to match your various requirements. All things considered, this is a top choice whether for own stay and also as an investment tool. Showcasing units with extravagant layouts, this property has the luxury that property-seekers are searching.
Fire and foremost, from bachelors up to small families trying to find a place that they can proudly call home. With an innovative interior, this property ensures comfort and protection for future home-owners. In addition, it offers numerous extravagant centres that will allow future homeowners to enjoy their daily activities without leaving the comfort of their home.
Take pleasure in a revitalizing sprinkle on the crystal-clear water of the pool. Other facilities also include reading room, piano area for the songs fans, clubhouse, yoga/aerobic area, interior gym and child’s play ground.
Above all, there are also several amenities near the Principal Garden which enables you to access them conveniently. For instance, it includes educational institutions, shopping malls and other well-known areas in Singapore. Notably, they are only a few mins drive away from the property. Local MRT is Redhill MRT Terminal.
Principal Garden Nearby
In addition, in terms of educational institutions, there are many noteworthy institutions, for example, Alexandra Primary School, Queenstown Secondary School, CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent, Outram Secondary School, Zhangde Primary School and Cresccent Girls’ School.
Nearby malls also include Tiong Bahru Plaza, Great World City, Wisma Atria, Ion Orchard, Palais Renaissance, Valley Point and Wheelock Point.
Furthermore, there are various restaurants and food centres to have a great dining experience that include Spize @ River valley, Majestic, Maxwell Food Centre, Capital Tower and Red Star Restaurant Outram among the few.
All things considered, experience the fun, security and elegance that this property offers. Have your very own unit in this awesome property located at Prince Charles Crescent better known as Principal Garden.
Principal Garden Attractions
- Nestled in an exclusive and prestigious Good Class Bungalow (GCB) enclave of Jervois.
- Short walk to Redhill MRT Station.
- Presently, there are numerous access points (Jervois, Tanglin, River Valley, Bishopgate, Grange Road, Alexandra).
- Well connected to major expressway like AYE, CTE, ECP and MCE.
- Easy accessibility to Central Business District (CBD), downtown Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Resorts World Sentosa and many Business Park.
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru. Therefore, it provides a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities and also excellent public transport connection.
- Furthermore, it is near to various embassies – High Commission of Brunei Darussalam, High Commission of Malaysia, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China. Also includes British High Commission, Australian High Commission, Embassy of the United States of America, Embassy of the Union of Myanmar.
- In addition, nearby numerous recreation amenities, park and greenery.
Principal Garden Developed By UOL
All things considered, UOL is one of Singapore’s most established property companies. First and foremost, it has an impressive portfolio of investment and development properties. Presently, UOL is embarking on an exciting phase of expansion. The Group’s diversified portfolio comprises of residential apartments, offices, retail malls, hotels, spas and also restaurants.
Together with hotel subsidiary, Pan Pacific Hotels Group Limited, UOL also owns and manages over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in Asia, Oceania and North America under two acclaimed brands: “Pan Pacific” and PARKROYAL.
- Project Name
- Principle Garden
- UOL Pte Ltd and Kheng Leong Company Pte Ltd
- Prince Charles Crescent, Singapore (Parcel B)
- No. Of Units
- 663 (Estimate)
- No. Of Blocks
- Site Area
- 268716 sqft
- Tenure of Land
- Expected T.O.P