Why Oxygen Tower Manchester?
- Manchester Airport provides flights to over 200 destinations, more than any other airport in UK
- HSBC named Manchester UK #1 Buy-To-Let Hotspot
- Manchester is the 2nd largest economy beside London
- Second largest Chinatown in the UK
- Home to 80 of the FTSE 100 (top 100 companies listed on UK Stock Exchange)
- Manchester is the “Best UK City to Live” according to the Economist 2013
- Famous for 2 world-class football clubs Manchester United & Manchester City
- Largest student population in Europe with over 400,000 students in 22 Universities
- Shortage in Housing supply
|1 Bedroom||446 – 476 sqft|
|2 Bedrooms||692 – 712 sqft|
What Other Cost Involved?
Stamp duty (Payable upon completion) = Varies based on Property value. Example, for Property £225,000, the stamp duty payable is £2000 only.
Legal Fee = Property value £250,000 – £500,000 = £750, or £650 if below £250,000
Service Fee = £4.00 psf per year
Ground rent = £325 per year
Offshore Bank Loan (UK) is available.
Below guideline subject to Bank’s approval:
- Maximum Loan quantum: 70% to 75%
- Maximum Age: 75 years old
- Age Eligibility to apply for loan: 21 – 60 years old
- Maximum Loan Tenure: 45 years old
- Minimum Income required: £25,000 per year
- Maximum Loan Amount: 4.5x of annual income
(Payable upon completion)
New Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) with effect from 4 December 2014
|Purchase Price of Property (£)||New Rates Paid on the Part of the Property Price within each tax band|
|0 – 125,000||0%|
|125,001 – 250,000||2%|
|250,001 – 925,000||5%|
|925,001 – 1,500,000||10%|
|1,500,001 and over||12%|