The judges assessed Vista Verde at the very same level as various other exceptional projects which have actually been awarded the Property Honors in 2015-2016. This award acknowledges efforts of both CapitaLand and its Vietnamese partner- Thien Duc Ltd. in using international design criteria to the development of Vista Verde. Moreover, the judges found that Vista Verde possesses a solid harmonization of the adhering to key factors: strategic location, overall design concept, individual apartment design, premium facilities, amenities to facilitate lifestyle living, and as well as an active marketing campaign.
When Tower 1 and 2 of Vista Verde was introduced in July 2014, the real estate market reacted favorably and around 80 % of total units introduced launched have been sold since.
Key Factors To Invest
- Only S$2K to book
- Low upfront payment from just 10% (from only S$15K)
- Deferred payment
- Investor friendly – no ABSD, no SSD, no TDSR, no Capital Gains Tax
- Enjoy 1st Mover Advantage Now as Vietnam property market just opens up to foreigners with effect from 1 July 2015!
- Low Density – Up to 4sqm of greenery per person
- Smart Home System
- Water Filtration System
- 100% Power Back-up
- 24/7 Security with professional security guards and high-security system with access card, smart home-system and internal communications.
- Five floors of car park more than 26sqm
- Mixed Development with convenient shops at the retail podium
- Famous German-Vietnamese designer Quach Thai Cong
- Thu Thiem New Urban Area (NUA) – the next economic, financial and social centre of HCMC