REASONS TO INVEST IN THE PEAK, CAMBODIA
- 1st Mover’s Advantage in Emerging Economy
- High GDP Growth
- Strong demand from foreign expatriates
- Strong Potential Capital Gain
- Enjoy up to 10% rental yield and high capital growth potential in this untapped and one of Asia’s fastest growing economy! Much better than saving in the bank
- 8-min walk from Hong Kong listed Casino & Hotel NagaWorld 1 & NagaWorld 2
- 5-min walk from new Japanese AEON Mall
- No foreign levy and capital gain tax
- Full strata ownership.
- No withholding tax allows liquidating in and out of Cambodia
- High GDP and low debt-to-GDP ratio
- Cambodia being strategically located beside Thailand and Vietnam and midway between China and India enjoy economic spill over from the growth of all its neighbouring counties economy.
- Cambodia has many untapped natural resources such as popular tourism sites, mineral deposits, off-shore oil and gas reserves and lots of fertile land for agriculture.
- Reputable public listed Singapore developer will good track record
The Peak Cambodia – Fee and Taxes
Legal Fee : $50 to $100 if using notary public fee for witnessing signature. USD $300 upward for Cambodian Lawyer (optional)
Stamp Duty (Transfer fee for hard title) : 4% of property value payable upon Handover
Tax on immovable property : 0.1% per annum (value determined by immovable property assessment committee)
Tax on rental income : 10% per annum on gross rent
Capital gain tax : Not applicable for individual. 20% for corporate.
VAT : 10%