Key Points To Invest In Queens Place Melbourne
- Melbourne, voted the world’s most liveable city for 5 consecutive years running.
- Highly sought after location among foreign buyers, either for investment purpose or sending their children studying abroad.
- Lower entry price as compared to the surrounding off-plan projects.
- Walking distance to RMIT University & University of Melbourne.
- 2 minutes walk to CBD’s retail precinct, such as Melbourne Central, Emporium, Myer and David Jones and approximately 2,000 individual retailers.
- Short stroll to the historic Queen Place Market where farm fresh produce, bustling food halls, shops and traders are easily available at this largest open-air market in Southern Hemisphere.
- Well connected to public transport network such are Melbourne Central Railway Station.
- 3 minutes walk to Flagstaff Gardens to enjoy a stroll at the park.
Over 11,533 sqm of shopping & dining including a supermarket, interconnecting lane ways, shopping malls, cosmopolitan dining and a full suite of retail brand names – all within your immediate reach
350m to 188,000 sqm of indoor shopping malls & department stores – all of them connected, including Melbourne Central, Emporium, Myer & David Jones
1 bed 1 bath,
1 bed 1 bath+study,
2 bed 1 bath,
2 bed 2 bath,
2 bed 2 bath + study,
3 bed 2 bath